PTRS Germany Camp 1 | 26th-30th May 2016 | SOLD OUT
What’s included for £775
- 4 days of riding in the Black Forest
- We take your bags and bike so you can enjoy stress-free flights
- Airport transfers between Euro-Airport Basel and the hotel
- Guided rides with a support vehicle including food and drink
- Mechanical support
- Free energy products
- Laundry wash
- Hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinners
Please view our T&C’s and cancellation policy here
This weekend is aimed at experienced riders and/or racers. The weekend will cover approximately 500km with 8000m of climbing. The first and third day will be long days with a lot of climbing. The second and fourth day will be shorter but they’ll include some sprint and lead-out training.
What’s not included?
- Personal travel insurance
- Incidental expenses
Flights with transfer service
- Outbound: 18:35 (LGW) – 21:10 (BSL) on Thursday
- Return: 17:30 (BSL) – 18:00 (LGW) on Monday
- Outbound: 18:35 (LHR) – 21:05 (BSL) on Thursday
- Return: 18:05 (BSL) – 18:40 (LHR) on Monday
What to bring:
- Bike – drop off at Pretorius on Tuesday before departure
- At least 2 sets of kit (jersey and bibs)
- Don’t forget – rain jacket, gillet, arm/leg/knee warmers, gloves, overshoes. The weather can change unexpectedly.
- Cycling shoes
- Phone/Garmin chargers and Euro adaptor
- Flight E-tickets
- Travel insurance details – please email this through to Pretorius prior to trip
- Cash/debit/credit cards
Riders are responsible for ensuring they have adequate travel insurance that includes cover for cycling. We will require a copy of the details prior to departure.
European health insurance card:
We also recommend all EU Nationals hold a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This is not a substitute for travel insurance, but will enable you to access state-provided healthcare within the EU. Please see the NHS website for more details.