PTRS Germany | 25th -29th August 2017 | We regret this trip has been cancelled
What’s included for £790
- 4 days of riding in the Black Forest
- We take your bags and bike so you can enjoy stress-free flights
- Airport transfers between Euro-Airport Basel and the hotel
- Guided rides with a support vehicle including food and drink
- Mechanical support
- Free energy products
- Laundry wash
- Hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinners
Please view our T&C’s and cancellation policy here
This weekend is aimed at experienced riders who ride weekly. The weekend will cover approximately 400km with 6500m of climbing. The first and third day will be long days with a lot of climbing. The second and fourth day will be shorter but they’ll include some sprint and lead-out training and some more technical skills.
What’s not included?
- Personal travel insurance
- Incidental expenses
Flights with transfer service
- Outbound: 18:40 (LGW) – 21:20 (BSL) on Friday 25th
- Return: 17:25 (BSL) – 18:00 (LGW) on Tuesday 29th
- Outbound: 18:35 (LHR) – 21:10 (BSL) on Friday 25th
- Return: 18:40 (BSL) – 19:20 (LHR) on Tuesday 29th
Please note: You can use any flight/airline as long as it lands by 21:20 on the Friday and departs after 17:25 on the Tuesday
What to bring:
- Bike – drop off at HEX on Wednesday 23rd
- At least 2 sets of kit (jersey and bibs)
- Don’t forget – rain jacket, gilet, arm/leg/knee warmers, gloves, overshoes. The weather can change unexpectedly.
- Cycling shoes
- Phone/Garmin chargers and Euro adaptor
- Flight E-tickets
- Travel insurance details – please email this through to Pretorius prior to trip
- Cash/debit/credit cards
Riders are responsible for ensuring they have adequate travel insurance that includes cover for cycling. We will require a copy of the details prior to departure.
European health insurance card:
We also recommend all EU Nationals hold a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This is not a substitute for travel insurance, but will enable you to access state-provided healthcare within the EU. Please see the NHS website for more details.