PTRS Spain | 24th – 28th March 2017 | Balance
What’s included for £790
- 4 days of riding in the Terragona mountains
- Airport transfers between Barcelona airport and the hotel
- Guided rides with a support vehicle including food and drink
- Mechanical support
- Free energy products
- Laundry wash
- Hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinners
Please view our T&C’s and cancellation policy here
This weekend is aimed at experienced riders who ride weekly. The weekend will cover approximately 400km with 5000m of climbing. The first and third day will be longer days with a substantial amount of climbing. The second and fourth day will be shorter but will include some sprint and lead out training and some more technical skills.
What’s not included?
- Personal travel insurance
- Incidental expenses
Flights with transfer service
- Outbound: 16:05 (LGW) – 19:10 (BCN) on Friday 24th
- Return: 18:00 (BCN) – 19:20 (LGW) on Tuesday 28th
- From Gatwick
- Outbound: 16:30 (LGW) – 19:35 (BCN) on Friday 24th
- Return: 19:00 (BCN) – 20:15 (LGW) on Tuesday 28th
- From Heathrow
- Outbound: 15:00 (LGW) – 18:05 (BCN) on Friday 24th
- Return: 18:15 (BCN) – 19:35 (LGW) on Tuesday 28th
Please note: You can use any flight/airline as long as it lands by 19:35 on the Friday and departs after 18:00 on the Tuesday
What to bring:
- Bike – Please note you have to fly with your bike on this trip. Your bike is not transported by us as we do on the Germany trip
- At least 2 sets of kit (jersey and bibs)
- Don’t forget – rain jacket, gilet, arm/leg/knee warmers, gloves, overshoes. The weather can change unexpectedly.
- Cycling shoes
- Phone/Garmin chargers and Euro adaptor
- Flight E-tickets
- Travel insurance details – please email this through to Pretorius prior to trip
- Cash/debit/credit cards
Riders are responsible for ensuring they have adequate travel insurance that includes cover for cycling. We will require a copy of the details prior to departure.
European health insurance card:
We also recommend all EU Nationals hold a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This is not a substitute for travel insurance, but will enable you to access state-provided healthcare within the EU. Please see the NHS website for more details.